Friday, December 25, 2009
P.S. Maybe I've already met the man of my dreams and L.A. will allow it to work... hmmm...
Friday, December 18, 2009
I don't care.
I don't care.
I DON'T CARE!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
What else... hmmmm... back in school. Bachelors degree, here I come! I am the proud owner of my Associates degree in Hospitality, Travel, and Tourism. Never thought I would see the day! I am not working toward my Bachelors in Communication: With a concentration in Public Relations and Mass Communication. I'm gonna rock this shit.
I have also decided that I might move to LA.... Los Angeles... that city over there... the one with my Monkey girls in it... You know. Nikki and Vicky are moving...and if I can nail a job down pat... I am off. I will miss Payton for a few weeks while I get our life settled out there... but if I get a good paying job... it will be worth it. We are going to take that city by storm. Ikki Enterprizes bitches! Just you wait! You'll see me on the red carpet... hells yeah!
Alright... well... I apparently have a very bright post to go make on Nikki's blog... so I am off! This is another rambling from the one and only... K (as Mr Graupner calls me)!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
I am so thankful for the people I have in my life. Everyone contributes a little bit differently. Like tonight... my friend Nikki totally creeped me out. She was finishing my sentences and/or saying shit at the EXACT same moment I did. It's like she knows me... she's like fucking Edward Cullen! Reads minds or something. IDK! It made me laugh though. I have another friend that has been texting me ALL day, which is something I needed from that friendship. Something to let me know its still there. Sometimes people grow apart and you can't see that reason why you became friends in the first place... sometimes you find it hard to see those connections that you made. This was one of those cases and I think that person as well as myself have finally realized that all we really need is something to remind us of those strings that pulled us together as friends to begin with. Funny thing... once you see those connections... you can't even imagine why they would disappear ever.
*Side note... while I was writing that... Tearing Up My Heart by NSYNC started playing* kill me now!
So anyway... things seem to be looking up. November is a very busy month for me. Lots going on! Must work my butt of because Christmas is coming and I have to buy my daughter stuff! So... I'm ok... at least mentally! lol!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I would like to say that I would have broke up with that girl a LOOOOOOONG time ago if I was that guy. Fuck that! Fuck her! And fuck all that shit that was happening in that house. You couldn't pay me enough to stay there with her. She is freaking and I would have stabbed her had she been doing a possessed freaking staring walk thing through the house the way she was. Fuck that! Anyway... go see it. It is amazing. And the director is a freaking genius because he made it on like... $11,000 dollars. One of the reviews I read from someone was "the most terrifying thing about this movie is that directors will be terrified at production companies telling them they don't need millions of dollars for special effects to scare the shit out of people." Needless to say... go pee before you watch it! Ok... so here is a trailer... fucking does it some justice... but it is a million times worse.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
I also want to thank my friends real quick... you know who you are! The ones that go an extra mile to send me something funny or nice or say something that just makes my day. It's even better when it is first thing in the morning. I love those early morning wake up messages. Thanks to you!
And now it's off to the real world... Work! One more day... one more day... one more day!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
The whole trip started Thursday August 13th when I bawled my eyes out as my mom left the house to take my daughter to the pool so I wouldn't have to see her cry when I left. Instead I cried anyway. I made it to the airport in PLENTY of time for my flight, just to find out that it had been delayed. First an hour... then an hour and a half... then almost two hours. Finally at 7:48 we pulled away from the gate... we were schedule for 6:14 originally.
I landed at Baltimore/Washington International Airport at 9:55. I finally got to see Nikki, Vicky, and Jeanette. YAY! We made our way to Elexses house... but not before gorging on McDonalds on the car ride there. The night was interesting as we cracked up at stories, pajama choices, black people on TV, being sad, and the cow noises coming from Elexses computer.
Finally, at 2:30... we shut the lights off and went to bed.
Before we knew it... we were waking up at 5 am to get ready to leave for our 10 hour road trip to Detroit, Michigan. At 5:35, Elexses comes out of her bedroom saying, "You bitches are still awake?" which caused another fit of giggles. At 6 am we all piled into the cars and headed out, dropping Nikki's car off and heading out of the state of Maryland. The trip was long! Full of numb asses, switcharoos on seats, rest stops, and ding dongs.
We arrived at the hotel in time to dye Nikki's hair... Vicky and Nikki to get ready, us to get some grub, and them to leave for an evening with the Bell's. After they left Elexses and Jeanette decided to take a dip in the pool and I went off to meet up with Megs, Gallie (Camille... I don't get it) and Lisa! I was very excited and tackled Megs! LMAO! Well, almost knocked her over lmao. Anyway, we all hung out for a while until Jess showed up. I jammed with my beer and ipod as I walked the halls of the hotel! YAY! Jess' ass finally showed up and we all sat outside the doors of the hotel, drinking beer, vodka and orange juice (No officer we are low on Vitamin C... it's just OJ) and dancing, smoking, and having a good ol time.
At about 12:30 Nikki and Vicky showed back up and we all made our way off to our rooms to get some rest.
We woke up... got around... and walked our happy asses to KFC for lunch. After a quick freshen up, run to rite aid for cigarettes and chap stick, we headed to Callahan's. We were barely out of the car when Heather (RONAGAL) made her way to me to say hi! **Nice to meet you heather**
Once inside I met Bill Bell, and a few other monkey ladies... (Allison). The show started and was AMAZING. The Stevedores are freaking AWESOME live! I love them. And more power to Ben J for playing 4 performances back to back! Gotta love that guy!
After the Stevedores was Tin Tin Can and the Dan Graupner. Tin Tin Can's music sounds SOOO different live... good... just different. Dan Graupner was awesome and rocked out some spencer music for us acoustic style and cut his finger in the meantime. After that, there was a small break before 100 Monkeys took the stage. Jackson was out... but the energy was definitely there. It was very nice to see Ben G, Ben J, and Jerad take on more singing than normal.
I loved it. They did their old music, new music, and even a few Spencer Bell covers, including The Monkey Song (a favorite among fans) Violin (off the new Live & Wasted album) and more. Another favorite was the resurrection of Wing on Fire! Awesome song!
We even had some Uncle Larry on the drums. (See above picture)
We took a quick break, and came back for round two... the much anticipated and SOLD OUT 21+ show. The energy was definitely up! This show was spent listening to music and talking to the bands. Drew and the Medicinal Pen showed up for this show and I had a blast talking to Missy, Anna, and Drew. The girls are hillariously funny!
The show was kicked off with a shot that all the bands took in memory of Spencer and a toast to all the attendees. I spent time out on the back patio and by the parking lot hanging with friends, meeting the bands, and making new friends.
That is Jerad after he tells me he hates Nikki's face. I love him! He might have been bumped up to coolest fucking monkey because later he walked up to Nikki and said... "I hate your face Bitch". BAHAHA!
So to sum it up... it was amazing.... the crowd was hype...
The music was AWESOME.... (www.SpencerBellMemorial.com)
and the final jam session with all the bands was amazing!
And nothing like talking to Jerad to close up the evening!
The ride home was long... and the stay at the airport was horrible... but... I'm home... I have good memories... good friends... and I can't wait to see you all at the next one!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
AND NOW... the top 3 most disgusting, nasty, vulgar, and gag-worthy names for your vagina!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I was being chased by robot timberwolves in the wasteland of Arizona. I tried to use my plastic shot gun as I did a drunken waltz and found myself in a spaceship. The scientists were waiting with some dude named gus who had a stanky leg handing me a strange diet of apple juice, cake, and, sugar and corn. They allowed me to make a long distance phonecall to my boyfriend who I call my sweet face boo boo kitty fuck before we all became sleeping giants. The next day after having a small lean breakfast and having a smoke we headed to the electric life of Las Vegas. Everyone wanted to build a house made of gold, a strange architecture idea with the money we won at the slots. After that we met an ugly girl, a junkie, and a guy name Orson Brawl who screamed “slow down” at my fast walking. I smiled with my beer in hand as I said “that’s what she said.”
Thank you Megan... that was AWESOME! And thank you Gallie for giving her the wonderful idea!
I hate your face... does not mean I actually hate your face. I hate your face is a term of endearment. It is equivelant to me telling you that I love you. So if you hear me tell you I hate your face... take it as a compliment. It is the best thing I could ever say to you. Do not get offended... do not think I hate you... or your face... and do not think I am calling you ugly. It's simply not true.
And imagine my happiness when I was watching the movie Role Models and one of the characters, out of no where, says "I hate your face". I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life! Just sayin...
Anyway... that is all I have to say. So if you are reading this... I HATE YOUR FACE!
P.S. and by the way... even though I absolutely hate her face... Nikki FAILS at posting on my blog! FAILS I tell you!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
First off, I must say in response to Nikki's blog, that I believe I will be wearing a sign around my neck that states NO flash photography and NO Videography. I will also be making it known to... certain individuals... that if I end up on ANY youtube or myspace site doing inappropriate, sexual, or provacative things... I will laugh hysterically, while repeating over and over "Oh Shit what have I done."
But as Nikki has said... we are angels and would do no such thing! HAHAHA! In all seriousness, though, I am very much looking forward to black scrunchies... or any color scrunchie for that matter... lots of alcohol, the 'pick your poison' dish, and some great fuckin music! (Fuckin music could be taken in two ways... so let me clarify... some amazing music!)
Here is my warning though! Eyecon has NO idea what they have coming for them. The wrath of Nikki and Kristin is about to be brought down on them at full force! God help you!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Do you like beer?
If you don't... you probably should not read this, because the entire thing is about beer! A few famous quotes... a few funny quotes... a few utterly random quotes. You catch my drift?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they are going to feel all day." ~Frank Sinatra
"24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... Coincidence?" ~Stephen Wright
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we go to sleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sins. When we commit no sins, we go to heaven. Soooo... lets all get drunk and go to heaven!" ~Brian O'Rourke
"Drinking beer doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... Against bars, tables, chairs and poles."
"A finer beer may be judged with only one sip... but it's better to be thoroughly sure."
"People who drink light beer don't like the taste of beer... they just like to pee a lot."
"I drink to make other people interesting."
10. They're hot! Caleb is gorgeous... the guys are freaking fine... That's it!
9. They know how to party! On the interview on BlogTalkRadio they said they drank 2 kegs worth of beer... and might I mention four loko...
8. They are the funniest group of guys ever! Penis sheith anyone? Edible underwear? Pineapple flavored jelly bellys? That's what I though.
7. They eat Chinese while doing an interview! Chinese food is delicious, I agree. Only they can pull off actually stuffing their faces while talking on the radio! And then read their fortunes to us. (Don't forget to add 'in bed' to the end of it guys'.)
6. They rename very well known restaurants FuckDonalds! Can you figure out which restaurant this was?
5. They love swearing just as much as we do! The word fuck, shit, damn, ass, or hell comes out of their mouths at least once every sentence! And they say nipple a lot! HAHA
4. Caleb tells our wonderful friend Vicky he wants to touch her words.... HAHAHA! Her accent is seductive! LMAO!
3. They have a song with no meaning... but want the fans to voice their thoughts on what it means. EPIC!
2. Of course we have to mention the fact that the music is AMAZING! Catchy beats that make you want to dance and romantic lyrics that make your heart melt! That Caleb is a bit of a hopeless romantic I'd say!
1. They are FUCKIN AMAZING! Nuf said!
I would like to thank Nikki for helping me make this ever wonderful list of brilliant reasons The Nova Echo is the shit! I can say... they have these two fans for LIFE!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
1. Titanic: "I'll never let go." Now no matter how much you say you want to not be sad at this part... it sucks! They just found each other and now she not only had to loose him, but she had to throw his ass into the ocean and let him sink into oblivioun. I mean, honestly! That sucks!
2. Armagedon: This movie was sad all the way through. I cried like... 20 times! The worst, by far, was the part where her dad called in from the little machine to let his daughter known he wasn't coming home. I mean... I don't know about you... but I could contain myself I was crying so hard! When she said, "I said I didn't want to be like you, but I am like you." I lost it. Sad shit! The other part that always made me cry was at the end when Ben Afleck gave the guy the patch... That was sad. I don't know why... but it was.
3. The Notebook: Now this is the ULTIMATE chick flick, but guys seem to like it too when you can talk them into watching it. But how sad was it when they fought outside her parents house after coming home late. She told him to go.... then to stay... then got upset when he went. I mean... I love chick flicks... and that was priceless.
4. Another Titanic one: This one... more of a funny one... but still sad. Now tell me, what woman in her right mind would throw a gem the size of The Heart of the Ocean into the water!? Seriously... I almost cried! At least pawn that shit! I mean COME ON!
5. Ghost:I shouldn't have to say more... but I will. The part where he dies... that sucked. But more so the part at the end when he walks off into the light. Seriously! I mean... the director of this movie hit the nail on the head.
6. A Walk to Remember: Now I do not care who you are... this is sad. I mean... how come bad stuff always happens to good people. There is not reason for it... it just is! That is it! But when she dies in this movie... It sucks! But I guess it ends on a happy note! The kid went off, made something of his life, and still visits his father in law. That is awesome!
7. Pearl Harbor: Now this movie kind of made me angry. You can't just date one guy, you think he dies, you date his best friend, he dies, so you go back. That is a little tacky! But anyway... it was sad at the end when Ben was holding Josh (Yes I know that is not their names in the movie) and he says, "You're gonna be a father." And Josh replies, "No, you are." I cry every time. It doesn't matter if I watch it, rewind it, and watch it again. It gets me every time!
So I think I have shared enough of my sad movie moments with you. Leave your opinions if you want... if not... doesn't hurt me none! Tune in next time!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
13 people per year die from a vending machine falling on them.
At any one time, 0.7% of the world's population is drunk at the same time.
It's against the law in Chicago to eat in a place that is on fire.
In a lifetime, the average driver will honk 15,250
96% of people put the peanut butter on first when making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Each year, Americans throw away 25 trillion Styrofoam cups.
75% of all raisins eaten by people in the US are eaten at breakfast
5% of people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Now Please tell me... When On earth will I ever need to know ANY of that? I love having a mind full of useless shit. Someday I know someone is going to be talking to me and say, "I wonder how many people in the world put peanut butter on their bread before the jelly." And I will say "A HA! I know the answer".
And that's a wrap!