Thursday, October 15, 2009

A great group of guys!

I have recently gotten to know a great group of guys a little better. The Nova Echo is a band based out of Asheville, NC. They have an amazing sound and an awesome stage presence. One of th e best I have ever seen. I would promote them to anyone! They are universal when it comes to a listening audience. I promise, once you hear them... you will love them.

A fanclub was just started to honor their music and to help spread the word about them. They work so hard at what they do and we want to help spread the word about them. So everyone should go at least check out the music. Their myspace is www.myspace.com/thenovaecho. Also... go and join the fanclub @ www.myspace.com/officialtnefans. Check out the facebook group... Official TNE fanclub.

I promise you won't regret it. They are the most amazing group of guys EVER! Promise!

~Kristin~

No comments:

Post a Comment