Monday, October 26, 2009

On a happier note...

So I have been kind of down and cranky lately. I know I haven't really portrayed it too much in my postings... but there are ENOUGH sad posts and angry posts to justify a happy one. So here I am. I am sick today... a touch of the flu I believe. With that said... I am still in a fairly good mood. I have been struggling with some relationships lately and with some inner turmoil going on. It took its toll. I was yelling at people that I had no business yelling at... treating people rudely and being mean for reasons that did not justify making people cry. I'm a bitch. Everyone knows that. But even that was bitchy for me. So I apologize. I have worked it out with most people. Things are going smoothly. I am working... 2 fan clubs, a radio show, an intership, my regular job, and have a kid running around learning new things ALL the time... so I get a little crazy sometimes.


I am so thankful for the people I have in my life. Everyone contributes a little bit differently. Like tonight... my friend Nikki totally creeped me out. She was finishing my sentences and/or saying shit at the EXACT same moment I did. It's like she knows me... she's like fucking Edward Cullen! Reads minds or something. IDK! It made me laugh though. I have another friend that has been texting me ALL day, which is something I needed from that friendship. Something to let me know its still there. Sometimes people grow apart and you can't see that reason why you became friends in the first place... sometimes you find it hard to see those connections that you made. This was one of those cases and I think that person as well as myself have finally realized that all we really need is something to remind us of those strings that pulled us together as friends to begin with. Funny thing... once you see those connections... you can't even imagine why they would disappear ever. 


*Side note... while I was writing that... Tearing Up My Heart by NSYNC started playing* kill me now!


So anyway... things seem to be looking up. November is a very busy month for me. Lots going on! Must work my butt of because Christmas is coming and I have to buy my daughter stuff! So... I'm ok... at least mentally! lol! 


~Kristin~

No comments:

Post a Comment