Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Working my ass off...

I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Artists On Demand is going like crazy. We have all kinds of crazy stuff coming up. The biggest event being the Spencer Bell Legacy Concert promotional show we are doing on Aug. 10th. It is going to be HUGE! I am very very excited. Then off course off to Detroit for the actual Spencer Bell Legacy Concert. It is going to be awesome! I can't wait to meet up with my girls! A road trip with Nikki, Vicky, Jeannette, and Elexses... woo hoo!!! Count me in!

Other than that... myself, Nikki, Vicky, and my awesome stepdad have been typing away furiously at our keyboards on the new 100 monkeys fanclub page. It is MUCH MUCH better than before... just taking some time. I know it has taken a few weeks... but the wait will be worth it... I promise! I have taken on a bit more responsibility, but it is fun responsibility and it is for the Monkeys... so it is fun! And I get the perks of feeling so overly special with the title of OFFICIAL Monkey Mod! That's right... Me! LOL!

Anyway... it is 1 am... not too late... but I have to work tomorrow morning. I am off to bed to hopefully dream about monkeys! LOL! I always have the oddest dreams... don't I Nikki?

Alright little ones... I am off... Goodnight!

~Kristin

1 comment: