Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm leaving on a jetplane...

But I do know when I'll be back again. I FINALLY got my ticket to Maryland to see Nikki, Vicky, and Jeanette. (I think I spell her name wrong every time... sorry girl). I have never been more excited in my life. I will miss my baby, but she will be in great hands!

The world does not know what kind of trouble they are in with all of us together! It might just spontaneously combust! We are gonna have a blast! On top of that... gonna meet up with Megs! WOOP WOOP! Can't freakin wait! Gonna meet some very cool people... hope to meet some of the fabulous people helping out with the Spencer Bell Show on Artists On Demand on Aug. 10th! Hope everyone is tuning it. I talked to Dan Graupner today and he is soooo nice and he can't WAIT for the show. We got Pierce from Tin Tin Can, Drew and the Medicinal Pen, Bill and Deb Bell, and hopefully (CROSS FINGERS) a few more people to... monkey around with!

Anyway I can't wait to see you all! To Nikki & Vicky... OMG! We are finally uniting! I can't wait to poke Vicky in the eye and tackle Nikki! :) So what is this gonna be called... Hyper HotFlash??? LOL! I'll see you soon ladies! MUAH!

And I'm out...

~Kristin (Hyper Ass)

No comments:

Post a Comment