Sunday, August 9, 2009

Life and a brief thank you...

I am sure I have a few friends that can agree with me on this. Life is hard! If it were easy we would all be bored. At least that is what I keep telling myself. Even though life is hard, you have to look around and see the good things in life. For example, my daughter is the funniest person in the world. She cracks me up. I can be in the worst mood and she will find a way to make me smile just by raising her eyebrows. Her and her damn facial expressions! I love her to death. Life is normally hard, but it seems like lately it has gotten harder. The economy BLOWS and everyone is struggling. No one has any money and it would be nice to get a break every once in a while. As much as I wish this would happen... it won't. Not for a while anyway. It is suppose to be getting better... but I won't hold my breath.

I just want to say thanks to all my great friends... you know who you are... Nikki, Vicky, Megs, my new buddy Jess, and of course all my monkey ladies... thank you for keeping me sane... if I ever was. I know I can be bitchy and crazy and loud and bossy... emphasis on the bossy... but I love you for putting up with me! I don't know where I would be without you! Love you to death!

1 comment: