Saturday, June 6, 2009

What does it really mean...

If you are reading this... you are probably aware that I say "I hate your face" a lot. The people closest to me know what it means, but it seems that lately a lot of people are getting offended. So... I thought I would break it down to you.

I hate your face... does not mean I actually hate your face. I hate your face is a term of endearment. It is equivelant to me telling you that I love you. So if you hear me tell you I hate your face... take it as a compliment. It is the best thing I could ever say to you. Do not get offended... do not think I hate you... or your face... and do not think I am calling you ugly. It's simply not true.

And imagine my happiness when I was watching the movie Role Models and one of the characters, out of no where, says "I hate your face". I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life! Just sayin...

Anyway... that is all I have to say. So if you are reading this... I HATE YOUR FACE!

~Kristin

P.S. and by the way... even though I absolutely hate her face... Nikki FAILS at posting on my blog! FAILS I tell you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete