Thursday, May 28, 2009

Saddest Movie moments!

So... I was sitting here... watching cartoons with my daughter... and decided I wanted to make a list of sad movie moments. Not just sad ones... but ones that make you cry like a baby! Maybe I am more emotional than most. Just a heads up though, there will be some funny ones thrown in!

1. Titanic: "I'll never let go." Now no matter how much you say you want to not be sad at this part... it sucks! They just found each other and now she not only had to loose him, but she had to throw his ass into the ocean and let him sink into oblivioun. I mean, honestly! That sucks!

2. Armagedon: This movie was sad all the way through. I cried like... 20 times! The worst, by far, was the part where her dad called in from the little machine to let his daughter known he wasn't coming home. I mean... I don't know about you... but I could contain myself I was crying so hard! When she said, "I said I didn't want to be like you, but I am like you." I lost it. Sad shit! The other part that always made me cry was at the end when Ben Afleck gave the guy the patch... That was sad. I don't know why... but it was.

3. The Notebook: Now this is the ULTIMATE chick flick, but guys seem to like it too when you can talk them into watching it. But how sad was it when they fought outside her parents house after coming home late. She told him to go.... then to stay... then got upset when he went. I mean... I love chick flicks... and that was priceless.

4. Another Titanic one: This one... more of a funny one... but still sad. Now tell me, what woman in her right mind would throw a gem the size of The Heart of the Ocean into the water!? Seriously... I almost cried! At least pawn that shit! I mean COME ON!

5. Ghost:I shouldn't have to say more... but I will. The part where he dies... that sucked. But more so the part at the end when he walks off into the light. Seriously! I mean... the director of this movie hit the nail on the head.

6. A Walk to Remember: Now I do not care who you are... this is sad. I mean... how come bad stuff always happens to good people. There is not reason for it... it just is! That is it! But when she dies in this movie... It sucks! But I guess it ends on a happy note! The kid went off, made something of his life, and still visits his father in law. That is awesome!

7. Pearl Harbor: Now this movie kind of made me angry. You can't just date one guy, you think he dies, you date his best friend, he dies, so you go back. That is a little tacky! But anyway... it was sad at the end when Ben was holding Josh (Yes I know that is not their names in the movie) and he says, "You're gonna be a father." And Josh replies, "No, you are." I cry every time. It doesn't matter if I watch it, rewind it, and watch it again. It gets me every time!

So I think I have shared enough of my sad movie moments with you. Leave your opinions if you want... if not... doesn't hurt me none! Tune in next time!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment