Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All things ME!

I feel it is only necessary to introduce myself! My name is Kristin... People call me Kris, Kristi, and an occasional Ristin... hence my blog account! I am crazy, erratic, bitchy, loving, wonderful, angry, and maybe sometimes a little overwhelming. I am very outgoing, love meeting new people, and laughing like crazy at funny and stupid shit. I swear a lot so be on the lookout! I love music, so you will probably hear a lot about it. I LOVE 100 Monkeys, Spencer Bell, The Nova Echo, and Akon. I know he is odd in that grouping, but what can I say. I love opinions, but let me tell you if you say the wrong thing, I will not hesitate to put you in your place. I am horrified of spiders, snakes, closed spaces, and clowns. My worst fear is to be locked in a box on a bridge with a clown covered in spiders. *SHUDDERS* Anyway, I love movies, and people, and beer, and liquor, and... well you get my drift. I have a beautiful daughter who is my world. You like me... you like her. End of discussion! Well, I think that is enough for now. If I didn't scare you away... keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment