Thursday, December 20, 2012

Signs Your Man Is Cheating.... (really?)

So I recently came across this article called "10 Signs Your Guy is Cheating". Now... as I looked through some of these "signs" I agree with some and I disagree with others. So I thought I would go ahead and break it down for you.

Oh... and here is the LINK to the original article!

1. You're having less sex.
The article states that less sex is a sign that something is wrong in the sack. I partially agree with this. Yes... sex is extremely important in a relationship. One, it keeps the stress down. Two, being able to change it up in the bedroom every so often keeps the relationship interesting. And there are more points, but I'll stop there. Now I will say that sometimes people are just in a bad place and do not want to have sex. If this trend continues for a few weeks... you likely have a problem. But sometimes it's just a funk. Try changing it up.

2. He's done it before
Ok... now I kind of agree with this. The article points out... once a cheater, always a cheater. I feel that they are more likely to do it again. And besides, as a girl... if I knew my ex had cheated on his last girl, I would never be able to trust him. End of story!

3. He Avoids Certain Places
The article says that if your guy always make an excuse as to why you can't go to one place or another, there is likely a good reason behind it. Now, maybe this is just me, but I'd start asking questions after the third time. Once, ok... you don't want to eat there. Twice... ok, was there a bad experience? Three times... What the hell? This does wave a red flag, but it could be that he simply hates it.

4. He needs space!
According to the article, if he makes it clear from the start that he needs excessive space than he is likely making sure he has plenty of time for his "Shenanigans". Here is my thought. If you are dating someone and you enjoy their company. The relationship is going well... then he shouldn't need to set boundaries. In a relationship, you need to understand that being together all the time is going to be overwhelming. Even if you are married. Everyone needs some space. Men need to have men time. Women need to have girl time. Alone time. Whatever. In my opinion, it's all about finding a balance. But one person shouldn't step in and say "we can only talk ten minutes a day and we can only see each other once a week." If you want to hang out you should. And if one doesn't want to very often and that bothers you... maybe you are with the wrong person. Just something to think about.

5. He's secretive about his phone/internet use.
I agree with the articles explanation of this. Everyone should respect the privacy of the other. No matter what. But if you reach for his phone to use the calculator and he snatches it back and freaks out... most likely  there is something on there he doesn't want you to see. I don't think one or the other should go through another's phone/internet usage trying to catch them. That just shows you don't trust them. And if you don't trust them... well then get out of that relationship. Trust and honesty is everything.

6. He Avoids Your Friends
Now... the article states that if he avoids hanging out with your friends at all costs, then he is likely covering his tracks because if he knows your friends then he is more likely to get caught out with another girl. Yes... this COULD be true. Or he just hates your friends. I've seen that too. It may be frustrating but I wouldn't say it means he's cheating.

7. His Grooming Habits Change
HAHA! This makes me laugh. If he goes from being kind of sloppy and scruffy to clean shaven, smelling delicious, and well dressed then you should be worried. This would definitely raise some warning bells in my head. I wouldn't necessarily say that he is cheating, but it would definitely be something to question him with.

8. The Rumor Mill is Buzzing.
Yeah. If you hear people mentioning other women and your man... or rumors that he was at the movies with another female when he told you he was going to bed early... probably a red alert. Check into it. Most definitely. But don't always believe rumors. They could just be jealous women.

9. He's Learned New Tricks!
The article states that if he suddenly starts getting really freaky in the sack on things he has NEVER tried before... he may be learning tricks from other girls. This would make me want to punch him in the throat if this is true. But maybe he is just getting comfortable and has decided it is time to spice it up? I wouldn't say he IS cheating, but it definitely could be a possibility. Have I mentioned he's skeavy? LOL

10. The Physical Signs!
Now these do not lie. If your man smells like another woman. Comes home from "a late night at work" smelling like sex, lipstick on his collar, hickeys on his neck... what the HELL are you doing? Kick his sorry ass to the curb. I don't care if you look like a supermodel or if you are a little less than pretty. You don't deserve that and somebody else WILL appreciate you. Don't sell yourself short.

And THAT is the list of signs your guy (or girl really) are cheating. Some are spot on. Others... I think you could just be paranoid. But whatever!




No comments:

Post a Comment