Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Male Sex Cravings: What Are They?

Ok... maybe the heading is a bit weird sounding. But this is what I'm talking about.

Cosmo put up an article on their site called "10 Sex Cravings ALL Guys Have".

Now I want to know if it's true. But of course, first I am going to go through and comment on all of them. Because that is what makes this fun. And everyone needs a bit of fun in their lives.

1. "HE WANTS A GIRL WHO CAN TURN HERSELF ON"
Cosmo states that men like a girl that can "rev herself up" instead of always relying on a man to arouse her. And apparently... "A number of women still believe that it's solely a man's job to arouse them." Now, I can understand this. Turning yourself on. Touching yourself even. I do, however, disagree with the fact that their sex expert they asked said it is ok to think about another sexual partner from your past to turn yourself on... and that you should simply not tell your boyfriend that. So basically... you're telling me to think of my ex while I'm in the sack with my current boy toy? No thank you. That is just ASKING for trouble. And it's extremely rude. If you can't get turned on by thinking of your current partner, then maybe you have more of a problem than getting turned on.

2. "HE WANTS SEX TO BE FUN"
Uh... yes! Because who wants boring sex. Laugh. Make noises. Whatever. It shouldn't be THAT serious!

3. "HE WANTS YOU TO DROP HINTS"
Basically men want to know what feels good for you and what they should do more of. But they don't want you "barking orders". I thought this was an obvious. And if you are too shy to tell him what you want... moan or something when it feels really good and he'll do it again!

4. "HE WANTS TO WATCH"
Men are visual... is basically what this is saying. They want to watch what is happening. They want to see themselves disappear into your... nether regions. AND... apparently leaving a little to the imagination is a good thing. They like when you leave a few articles of clothing on. Is this true guys? Share your feedback with me!

5. "HE WANTS YOU TO BE NAUGHTY"
At first I was like... WHAT? But after reading their description... what they mean is that they don't always want the good girl next door. Show him how much you want him. Drop hints. Do little things in public that make him know you want him. Squeeze his thigh. And then when you are in bed and you are about to finish, Cosmo says to "Squeeze his butt or nip at his shoulder". Apparently that's naughty. Who knew...

6. "HE WANTS A 'WOW, WHAT WAS THAT?' EXPERIENCE"
Cosmo says that he wants to remember what just happened. He wants it to be something that he is craving more of after the fact. Do a little trick of your own and have his head spinning. I would hope I don't have any problem with this, but who knows. Find out what you are good at and use it to your advantage. Make him want more!

7. "HE WANTS TO MIX THINGS UP"
Guys get bored easily. We all know that by the look on their face when we start to babble about things he could care less about. Change it up a bit. If you are always doing missionary, change it up... add a little different move position, speed, intensity. My opinion: Things like that make repetitiveness go away. If you are always doing it hard and fast, slow it down a bit. You will never know what position works best for you if you don't try different things.

8. "HE WANTS NOOKY OUT OF NOWHERE"
Cosmo says that when you surprise guys with sex, they are very happy campers. I say... yes. It doesn't even have to be sex. Give them an occasional blow job out of no where. Expect nothing in return. If you only have 30 minutes until you have to leave to be somewhere, have a quicky. Be Spontaneous. Not only will guys like it, but you will too. It gives thrills. Sometimes the best times are when you might get caught or overheard.

9. "HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU"
This one I am not so sure about. I have some guys that want a girl to tell him "harder" or "Faster" or "More!".... which is basically a "Come and get it any way you want" gesture. But I have some guys I know that say NO! They don't need you telling them to go harder. Sometimes concentration for them is key. What do you guys think? Opinions?

10. HE WANTS TO DO NOTHING SOMETIMES"
I can agree with this. It kind of goes with the "Nooky out of Nowhere" category. Sometimes just springing a really good blow job on a guy can mean the difference between an OK day and a FABULOUS day. Put him in a good mood. Plus, they get this look about them where they glance at you occasionally as if they are in awe of you. That's always a good feeling. Sometimes the guy wants to just lay down and let you do all the work. That's fine by me. I find it pleasurable just to watch the man get off.

So yeah....That's what Cosmo says and those are my thoughts. What are your thoughts? Do you agree with all these? Guys let me know by tweeting me at @KristinAODradio or @RealSexTalkBTR. Talk soon!

SOURCE: COSMO

No comments:

Post a Comment