Thursday, October 18, 2012

Strong Women

My dearest cousin, who is more like a sister than anything, sent me this in the form of a text message and it reigns so true. So therefore... I thought I would share it with you all..

She can deal with stress...
and carry heavy burdens.
She smiles when she feels like screaming,
and she sings when she feels like crying.
She cries when she's happy,
and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional.
There's only one thing wrong with her.
She forgets what she's worth!

So taking this information into account... I challenge you all! Find a woman in your life... it can be your mom, sister, significant other, friend, whatever. Tell her how much she is loved and how much she means to you. The love should go both ways, and she should tell you how important and loved you are to her. But start it. Let her know she matters.

Signing out!

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment