Friday, November 16, 2012

It's the End of the World... What do you do?

I know... it's not REALLY the end of the world. But think about it. What do you think you'd do if it was the end of the world? What if we were all going to simply vanish in December? Would you... go skydiving? Spend every waking moment with your loved ones? Who would you want to kiss? Hug? Shake hands with? I thought this was an interesting question, so I sent my dear friend Lisa (@LisaAODradio) a list of questions for her to answer. So now I will post hers... and mine (with a few comments on hers most likely) and see how she would spend her last days. Lisa's answers will be in Yellow... my comments... Pink! (And my answers!)

Question 1:
Who are five people you'd want to sleep with?
Lisa:
1. Austin Nichols
2. Joe Manganiello (YUM)
3. Alexander Skaarsgard (He has that nerdy thing going for him in real life)
4. Shemar Moore (You can't have him... he's mine.)
5. Michael Stagliano

Kristin:
1. Shemar Moore - He's so.... yum!
2. Tom Felton - He's a tad skinny now, but eh.
3. Kellan Lutz - He smells SO good.
4. Mekhi Phifer - He is sexy. Don't even look at me like that!
5. Tie: Vin Diesel and Tyrese - Just look at both of their arms!

Question 2:
Who are five people you'd want to kiss (But not sleep with)!
Lisa:
1. Blake Lively (Girl on girl!!!)
2. Sophia Bush
3. Rob Buckley
4. Chase Crawford
5. Josh Charles (Who?)

Kristin:
1. Jessica Alba - Epic girl crush!
2. LL Cool J - Need I explain?
3. Lebron James
4. Joe Manganiello - I may not NEED to sleep with him, but I wouldn't say no!)
5. Zac Efron - Sculpted by Jesus!

Question 3:
Who are five people you'd want to meet (in a non-sexual way)?
Lisa:
1. President Obama
2. Patrick Dempsey
3. Liam Neeson
4. Ellen Degeneres
5. Matthew Grey Gubler

Kristin:
1. President Obama - He just seems so cool!
2. Michelle Obama - Again... so cool!
3. J.K. Rowling
4. Lisa Gardner
5. Sean Connery

Question 4:
What are five things you'd want to mark off your bucket list (if you had unlimited means)?
Lisa:
1. New Years Even in Times Square (A bit cold...)
2. Backpack through Europe (Well you sure didn't hold out!)
3. Attend Olympic Games (Uh... if the world ends in December, I think you are out of luck!)
4. Swim with dolphins
5. Attend a Hollywood/NY Movie Premiere

Kristin:
1. Get married! - I know... cliche! In fun.'s words... "Who the fuck wants to die alone?"
2. Skydive - And possibly to avoid some horrific end-of-world death... forget the parachute!
3. Visit England & Italy (Can this be one?)
4. Work a red carpet premiere.
5. Make a difference in someone's life.

Question 6:
Who would you love to push off a cliff?
Lisa: Nicki Minaj (WHAT!? I love her!)

Kristin: If I HAD to... Probably... I don't know. I'd rather watch Karma take a go!

Question 7:
What is the last music you'd want to listen to?
Lisa: 100 Monkeys - NO JUDGING! (To each his own!)
Kristin: Probably a mix of Backstreet Boys and Classical!

Question 8: Which way would you want the world to end? Pick a disaster movie  - 2012, Day After Tomorrow, Dinosaur style (hehe... Lisa is scared of dinosaurs!)
Lisa: 1ST... you're an ass for that last option. 2ND... I'm going with Day After Tomorrow because my ass would light a fire and stick to it like glue!!!!

Kristin: I'd probably agree! Day After Tomorrow. Although I HATE cold! I'd have been wiped out though. I live in Florida. That wave would have taken out Florida easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment