Friday, November 16, 2012

Keep Going

Somewhere... someone said "God only gives you what you can handle." Well... I really hope this is true. Do you ever feel like maybe it's a test to see how far you can be pushed? Right to the breaking point, but never over? Yeah... me too.

This is what I think though. I think we should try and overcome that. If things are going bad... it sucks. I know. I've been there. I AM there. But things will get better.

Say you have money problems. Look around you. Do you have a roof over your head? Some food (maybe not what you are craving, but food none-the-less) in your cupboard? Beautiful children running around? A warm place to sleep? A pillow to rest your head on? If you answered yes to ANY of these... I'd say you are better than some, maybe most.

All you have to do is tell yourself to keep going. Keep pushing forward. Don't stop. Keep going! Because when you least expect it, something will pop up and save the day and you will feel SO much better. Just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment