Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekly Rant #1

I've decided to do a weekly rant where I just go on and on about all the things I've read about, seen on TV, heard from friends or social media, and all the other goodies floating around in my brain. Yes, you should be scared. So let's kick this off.

I've come to the conclusion that there are MANY times I should just shut the f*** up. Seriously. I say shit and then it bites me in the ass. If I just shut my mouth then we'd all be good. I should become one of those hermits that don't talk to people. I feel like Murphy's Law was made for me. "If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong." That is my life. I don't mean for things to happen that way, but sometimes it just does. So sue me. I'm human. I screw up... I fall down... I get up... brush myself off... and try again.

Moving on... what the hell is wrong with the Batman dude. That is what I am calling him. I guess he referred to himself as The Joker. Did you see his mugshot? For those of you thinking I've completely gone off my rocker... I'm referring to the dude who shot up the theater in Colorado. What could those people have done to have deserved that? The answer... nothing. That guy was just fucking crazy. I really hope they don't lock him up in some psych ward. Put him in general population in one of those quaint prisons and let the inmates have a go at him. He shot little babies. Not BABIES... but little kids. A six year old. Come on now. Even if he is crazy... he doesn't deserve a padded room with a jacket that makes him hug himself all day long. General population. Go!

Next. I just finished reading Dominique Moceanu's book "Off Balance". I feel a bit bamboozled. I love that girl. I would like to start with that. She is amazing. I loved her in 1995... 1996 when she won the Olympics with the other 6 of the Magnificent 7. I loved her when she worked for a comeback. I love her now. She's a strong woman. But DANG... girl had a hard life. I always thought she had it made, but totally not the truth. I always loved the Karolyi's too... not so much anymore. I know this is one side of the story, but it kind of makes sense. It makes me wonder if the same thing is happening to the girls in London now. That thought is terrifying. Those girls deserve better and I hope they are getting it. P.S. Buy Dominique's book. So good.

I went and got a mani-pedi yesterday. Love those. They make you feel all gooey inside. I did french tip on both my toes and fingers. I've never been a big fan of the french tip on your toes. But I have to admit it looks kind of nice. I kind of feel like I have little fingers as toes... but I'm sure that feeling will pass. Right? LOL. Let's hope.

I think that's about all I have to rant about now. I'm sure I will come up with more soon. If you have an idea for something you want me to write about or want me to share my opinion, let me know. I'm down. Tweet me @KristinAODradio and I'll see what I can do.

 Hugs, kisses, and all that other stuff,

 K.

No comments:

Post a Comment