Thursday, July 12, 2012

iPhone Finally Won

Ok... put your angry comments away. I know I've been ranting and raving for years about how fabulous Android is. I still stick by that. They have great phones and I love the system. BUT... with that being said... I recently made the switch to iPhone (because my Android took an epic crap and died), and I have to admit I love it.

(And a shout out to Shawn (@BLaCKThERiPP3R on twitter)... follow him. He's the one that got me hooked and convinced me (after months of arguing) to switch to the iPhone.

When I say love... I mean epic love. I love the battery life. I love the quickness at which it charges when it is dying. I love the apps. I love the look. I love the feel. Sometimes I wish it had a bigger screen, but you can't win them all. I even recently found myself defending iPhone to my best friends boyfriend who wants to buy her an Android instead. Thirty minutes later I caught myself and thought "What has happened to me?" The world is ending... because yes I am an iPhone user and proud of it.

So I apologize to anyone who I said your phone sucked because you previously held an iPhone. I have joined the dark side... and I shall probably never go back. So shoot me...

No comments:

Post a Comment