Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kama Sutra: The Hot, The Not, and the WTF!

It's been a while, and I thing the only way to make up for it is to post some of the best sexual positions I could find. Some I've tried, Some I've never, and some I'm not sure I would try.... Aw hell, who am I kidding. I'll try it all. So here it is... some of the best!

1. The Tight Squeeze: Now this is fairly basic and I think everyone has tried it at one point or another. The key is to clench and cross. Clench your legs, and cross your ankles. And let the guy go to work. Imagine the stimulation there! Hell yeah!



2. Standing Tiger/Crouching Dragon: Now this just deserves to be on the list because of the name. It is amazing. It's kind of a typical doggie style, but the guy is standing up and you are kneeling on the bed. Sounds like a good time to me. And you have perfect access to your doorbell.



3. Hang Ten: This one seems fairly easy, but I can honestly say, I've never done it. You would be at the perfect angle and still be able to rest your body against your knees. The guy gets the hands on the hips and control, while you can chill and enjoy the feeling. 



4. The Dirty Dangle: This one doesn't seem to do much for me if I may say so. It's suppose to intensify the feeling because of the blood rushing to your head, but it just gives me a headache. We shall see what you guys think.



5. The Couch Canoodle: This one seems fun! It's girl on top, which is always a good change of pace, but bent over backwards to dangle off the bed a bit, causing him to be able to hit all the good spots inside. Yes please!



6. Mover and Shaker: That's right... everyone wants to have sex on a washing machine. The difference with this is that you are not on it... you are over it. You simply lean over and put your body tightly up against it and turn it on while your guy tucks himself up behind you. The stimulation from your guy as well as the vibrations and cycle changes from the washer are sure to blow your mind.



7. Pleasure Pick-Me-Up: Now you have to have one strong guy to pull this off because there is nothing helping him support you. No wall or anything. He is simply holding you up and thrusting away (hopefully). You are literally dangling at his every orgasmic whim. Sounds nice, right?



8. The Lusty Leg Lift: I will give good money to see this in action, because I ain't gonna lie, I can't do it. I am pretty flexible when it comes to sex, but there is no way. This is amazing though, and if I could, I would. Thoughts?


And there they are. A big thanks to Cosmo for being as filthy as ever and I absolutely love it. Until next time... have sex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment