Saturday, January 5, 2013

Random Thoughts

So I've decided that someday I'd like to get married. Have another baby. Whatever. You know how it goes. The normal stages of life. I'm already 27.

Well, it has occurred to me that in today's society the only way this seems like it's going to happen is to fit in to what society says is correct. Which means skinny. Cuz I've been single for quite some time and nobody seems to want me the way I am. Blah blah!

So, I guess it's time I crack down on myself. I've already stopped drinking soda. Almost 4 weeks now. Next is all the sweets. that is gonna be hard, but gotta do it.

This isn't just about meeting someone. This is also about getting healthier. I want to be. I don't think I have to be "skinny" to do that, but whatever.

Second random thought of the day... it's tax season. That excites me. Lots planned for 2013 and hopefully this is gonna be a good one.

What are your plans for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment