Friday, April 26, 2013

Why Hate On @AmandaBynes?




Every single day when I scan through the the news articles, I always see negative words, blogs, and articles being posted about Amanda Bynes, speculating on if she is crazy or not. It makes me wonder, why is it you feel the need to berate this woman? She lives a seemingly normal life that includes drinking Starbucks, working out, and just enjoying herself. It sounds like every other woman from New York to California and around the globe. 

Now I don't know about you, but I remember growing up watching Amanda on television. All That? Remember! We loved her. We looked up to her. We laughed with her! So why is it people feel she is suddenly crazy? What is crazy? Why does the world insist on calling her that? Is crazy carrying someone else's coffee cup? Giving yourself a pep talk at the gym? Getting a new piercing or haircut? If so, then I'm fairly certain every single person I walk by on a daily basis is crazy. Myself included. If she is crazy, which I seriously doubt, it would be no business of anyone's but hers. 

Amanda Bynes appears to be an amazing woman who simply wants to be left alone. She filled many hours of my life, and I'm sure yours as well, with entertainment as she portrayed many different characters on the big and small screen. 

And I have to agree, tabloids tend to pick the worst possible pictures to put in their articles. Not all, but most. So give her a little support! Or leave her be. Mother's always say, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Lift up. Don't tear down.


Let's stop the bullying. This IS a form of bullying. And if the girl wants only her twitter pictures posted, then so be it! So here is a high five and a round of applause to a woman who is far stronger than many, because many people would have cracked under all the negativity. 


Good job and you got my support!




Picture Source: www.twitter.com/AmandaBynes

No comments:

Post a Comment