Saturday, January 14, 2012

Top 5 of 2011

2011 was not the best year... but it was ok.

Top 5 Favorite Moments
1. Michael Phelps tweeting me Happy Birthday. (Hell... yeah!)
2. Sam coming to visit in Florida for a couple days. I've never laughed more.
3. SBL weekend in Michigan
4. Trips to Asheville!
5. Crumbles... the ultimate new nickname. (And Crumbly)

Top 5 Bands/Artists I fell in love with
1. Jordan Jansen (he's 13... in love with his music... not him. You weirdos!)
2. Ed Sheeran
3. Jana Kramer
4. Adele
5. Justin Bieber (I'm a little late, but that kid is talented! Love the Biebs!)

Top 5 Shows (New)
1. Revenge
2. New Girl
3. The Secret Circle
4. Swamp People (because this is the single greatest show ever to exist!)
5. Nail Files (Katie is hilarious!)

Top 5 Celebs added to my 'Fuckit List'
1. Chris Hemsworth
2. Jensen Ackles - The dude was hot before,  but damn!
3. Tom Felton - I know he's been around, but I just noticed how gorgeous this man is!
4. Ben Bass - Before you judge me on this... watch Rookie Blue.
5. Aaron Carter - Don't ask...

Top 5 Movies (In no particular order)
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
2. Breaking Dawn, Part 1
3. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
4. The Help
5. Water for Elephants

Top 5 Books (that I read in 2011)
1. Lovely Shadows by Kendra Kilbourn
2. Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
3. Love You More by Lisa Gardner
4. The Hunger Games series (all 3 books)
5. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment