2011 was not the best year... but it was ok.
Top 5 Favorite Moments
1. Michael Phelps tweeting me Happy Birthday. (Hell... yeah!)
2. Sam coming to visit in Florida for a couple days. I've never laughed more.
3. SBL weekend in Michigan
4. Trips to Asheville!
5. Crumbles... the ultimate new nickname. (And Crumbly)
Top 5 Bands/Artists I fell in love with
1. Jordan Jansen (he's 13... in love with his music... not him. You weirdos!)
2. Ed Sheeran
3. Jana Kramer
5. Justin Bieber (I'm a little late, but that kid is talented! Love the Biebs!)
Top 5 Shows (New)
2. New Girl
3. The Secret Circle
4. Swamp People (because this is the single greatest show ever to exist!)
5. Nail Files (Katie is hilarious!)
Top 5 Celebs added to my 'Fuckit List'
1. Chris Hemsworth
2. Jensen Ackles - The dude was hot before, but damn!
3. Tom Felton - I know he's been around, but I just noticed how gorgeous this man is!
4. Ben Bass - Before you judge me on this... watch Rookie Blue.
5. Aaron Carter - Don't ask...
Top 5 Movies (In no particular order)
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
2. Breaking Dawn, Part 1
3. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
4. The Help
5. Water for Elephants
Top 5 Books (that I read in 2011)
1. Lovely Shadows by Kendra Kilbourn
2. Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
3. Love You More by Lisa Gardner
4. The Hunger Games series (all 3 books)
5. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen