Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random thoughts

So I was thinking yesterday that I absolutely love my friends. I have two groups of friends. Ones that have been my friends since I was a kid... or ones that have met me in the recent years and have decided that although I am a tad crazy at times that my positives out-weight my negatives.

I am completely aware of the fact that people either love me or hate me. There really is no in between. I speak what's on my mind, even when sometimes I should shut my mouth because what falls out hurts someone's feelings, and most of the time my filter is malfunctioning or completely out of service. I'm a bitch. That's ok with me. If being a bitch means that I say what I mean, I don't mind being the bad guy when needed, and I will threaten the life of anyone who touches, talks about, or looks wrong at my family or friends. I am loyal, honest when it matters (let's be honest... everyone lies), and I find myself absolutely hilarious. Would I be friends with me? Hell yeah!

Praising myself or spilling my flaws is not the point of this blog. The point is that I absolutely adore my friends. I love that I have friends that will tell me its ok to eat four eggs (scrambled with veggies, cheese, and meat) at midnight as long as I finish the entire plate... "Waste not want not", or as soon as I tweet or FB that I'm pissed they all jump asking "Who do we need to kill?", "What did those bitches do?", or "What's the matter?". Always there.

I love that although 2011 was not the best year (between cars breaking, bills, moving, and just high emotions at times - I DON'T like emotions...) I laughed until I cried, I said stupid things, I smiled until my cheeks hurt, and I got to do things and meet people I never would have otherwise gotten to meet.

So... on that note... Thanks to all those who helped make a semi-crap year fan-freakin-tastic. Hopefully 2012 will be even better.

Signing out...
Crumbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment