Friday, May 27, 2011

Top 10's of 2010

Seems the year is over I figured it was time for me to share some of my favorite things of this year. So here it goes. None of the lists are in any certain order. Just random.

Top 10 Favorite Moments
1. Vicky coming to stay for 2 months!
2. Road trippin from Orlando to Los Angeles in a big ass Penske truck!
3. Eatin' straight up bayou food for the first time ever!
4. Being approached by a clown on Venice Beach which caused laughing and crying at the same time.
5. Eyecon: True Blood 2010
6. Meeting all the new people I did this year (Mostly AOD and CMS girls)
7. Quoting comedians, movies, tv shows, and just funny shit with my girls while laughing for hours.
8. Seeing my daughters face when I returned from L.A.
9. Palamo 100 Monkeys Concert.... you had to be there to understand.
10. CRUMBLE CAKE!

Top 10 Bands/Artists I fell in love with
1. Chester See
2. Christina Perri
3. Bruno Mars
4. Pop Evil
5. Jason Mraz
6. Pink
7. Katy Perry
8. Disturbed
9. Lady Gaga
10. The Boxer Rebellion

Top 10 Shows
1. One Tree Hill
2. Criminal Minds
3. Law and Order: SVU
4. Hellcats
5. True Blood
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Life Unexpected
8. Pretty Little Liars
9. Supernatural
10. Rookie Blue

Top 10 Celebs added to my 'Fuckit List'
1. Ian Somerhalder
2. Alexander Skarsgard
3. Joe Manganiello
4. Liam Hemsworth
5. Shemar Moore
6. Ryan Reynolds
7. Shia Labeouf
8. Kellan Lutz
9. Jess Williams
10. Channing Tatum

Top 10 Movies
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
2. Letters to Juliet
3. Just Wright
4. Paranormal Activity 2
5. Killers
6. Going the Distance
7. The Crazies
8. Inception
9. The Social Network
10. Unstoppable

No comments:

Post a Comment