Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sappy Love Shit...


I'm in one of those lovey dovey moods so I figured I would post some quotes I've found about that "can't eat, can't sleep" feeling when you are in Looooooove. That bullshit. So here they are... in all their ooey gooey glory.

"How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is."

"You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means you are not a part of it."

"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other does not care at all."

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein

That's enough of that.... I can't take anymore. End lovey dovey mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment