Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm baaaack

Oh how you've missed me. Life took over... as I stated before... and kicked my ass for a while. But I am back. I have so many amazing things going on. I have some of the best friends I can ask for and more join the force every day. Most of my besties have come from Artists On Demand or AOD related things. Nikki and Vicky took me under their wing when they hardly knew me. We've grown and become close and I couldn't love them more. We've had our ups and downs and adventures (big huge ass bridges in Louisiana and weeks on end living together). Somehow we always pull through and end up stronger than ever. I love them for that.

Ashleigh. Oh Ashleigh. I love your face! You are awesome and I couldn't ask for a better venting buddy. Every time I get mad or pissed of at life or parents or exes... you are there. My Skype buddy for life and fellow TV show lover. The Hills, SYTYCD, and any other show we feel like watching... always fun to blog with you.

All my AOD girls and friends... Monkey girls included. Ya'll will always be a part of my life no matter if Monkeys, Echos, or AOD is around. (AOD will be around... just saying). Life has given me things... a fantastic job and a boss that is awesome. (Gotta love wearing flip flops to work), a daughter who is growing so fast and amazes me every day, parents that support me when I am struggling, and of course... Backstreet Boys concerts. HAHAHA. I love life and even though sometimes it feels like its kicking my ass.... I always win. I am THE bitch and I will always win. Remember that!

~Kristin~ (aka That AOD bitch)

No comments:

Post a Comment