Sunday, August 8, 2010

The sexual rating system...

The sexual rating system always seems to turn to food. A dear friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, turned me on to this little rating system. It also has to do with everyone thinking that sex needs to be compared to food. No idea where it came from, but I'm going to run with it. The female-ice cream sexual rating system... continue on...


Vanilla ice cream. It's good... it gets the job done... but sometimes it just needs something. Sprinkles... mixings... a little chocolate syrup (oh the ideas!). Either way... vanilla is boring. Who wants plain 'ol vanilla ice cream? I mean... it better have some freakin spunk to it. Vanilla means YOU are boring, for those boys reading this. It means you better find a way to work with your manhood or it ain't gonna get any for much longer.


Chocolate Ice Cream. Now this is a whole different story. Chocolate is calming and yummy. It's... delicious. It's not boring. It could be spruced up with some ingredients... but its good plain. It definitely gets the job done and makes you want a second serving.

Now... a friend of mine said that chocolate ain't good enough. Rocky Road is apparently the best. I've never had anything I would consider Rocky Road so by all means, if you know where I can find it, let me know. Because it sounds delicious! Either way... this goes along with black scrunchies. Mind blowing sex! Yes... please!

And with that... I'm going to go eat some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment